Is there any way i can reboot the phone without pulling the battery out? I don't mean power it down using the power button/app then turn it back on either. Much like when you install a new app that requires a reboot of the phone. Now and then, especially after tethering my phone to the computer for internet service, I'll lose connection to the BIS and not get any data at all, until I've pulled the battery on it (Yes, I know the data connection gets interrupted when using phone-as-modem service, but it should come back when I stop using it as a modem!)

I hate having to pull the case off, then the battery cover, then the battery, and then do it in reverse. And finding an app to install to reboot it is silly (not to mention impossible if I can't download anything!)
    10-10-09 04:55 PM
    Get quickpull lite from the apps section...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 04:58 PM
    I agree, get quickpull when the phone is working, then you'll have it when you need it

There's also this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/us...ckpull-331429/ but it seems like a lot of steps compared to QP.
    10-10-09 05:01 PM
    i say go to your options,, then mobile network... On the data connections turning it to off... Then turn it on again... that works for me when i loss data on my phone.. without having to pull the batt.. or useing quick pull...
    10-10-09 05:22 PM
    Memory eye seems to work fine with .230. Tried that yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 06:17 PM
    i say go to your options,, then mobile network... On the data connections turning it to off... Then turn it on again... that works for me when i loss data on my phone.. without having to pull the batt.. or useing quick pull...
    I've tried this, sometimes it doesn't work. Other times, when it remains locked in modem mode, it will turn off, but immediately turn back on, with no change.

QuickPull Lite seems to do the trick though! Well, it works like pulling the battery; won't know if it actually helps until I lose my data connection again :P
    10-10-09 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD