Hello fellow crack berries,
    Here is the skinny.
    I bought a 9530 from a friend and i unlocked the phone from unique phones and i have got it up an running on t-mobile. Plus i did a complete wipe on it.
    Now the problem.
    When i go to dial up in the corner it lists the phone number but it lists his phone number not mine.
    How do i fix it?
    What methods does it require?
    Let me know and thank you in advance.
    10-11-09 11:48 AM
    Options, advanced options, sim card, bb button then select edit sim phone number. Should sort it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 12:54 PM
    Hey stav. I tried your suggestion but when i still go to dial it still says the old number. And when i go to edit the sim number it displays mine. Whats up with that?
    10-11-09 01:17 PM
    You got me there... It works on mine (9500). Have you tried battery pull since changing it?

10-11-09 01:29 PM
    hmm battery pull. You mean pulling it out when its one or ??? Not sure what you mean here.
    Sorry for the ignorance. I can build a bridge (literally) and build a computer but that one got me.
    10-11-09 01:31 PM
    Just remove the battery with the device on leave it 30 seconds then put it back it. Forces a hard reset and can fix all manner of issues!

10-11-09 01:34 PM
    blackberryforums.com/general-9500-series-discussion-storm/164288-my-number-how-change.html
    Found it. Thanks for the help bud.
    10-11-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD