Artical from uk newspaper;

"a mobile phone blew up and killed a man of 26 after he changed the battery and put it in his breast pocket in Guangzhou, China.

I keep my bb in my trouser pocket... Should I be worried about the distance it is away from my cahoonas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 01:53 AM
    Those chinese must have mistaken the C4 for glue... Since it's all made in the same factory anyway it wouldn't be hard to do.
    02-08-09 01:56 AM
    That's what happens when you use a knocked off battery. I saw this in the news the other day.

Another reason why some of us don't buy knocked off products like LV bags. But then again bags don't just explode. Hehe.
    P
    02-08-09 02:07 AM
    i take offense to your statement because i make 9530-9500-9520 in my Chinese factory and we all CLEARLY MARK all our c4 and glue products
    Mr Ravr thank you very much soo
    02-08-09 02:08 AM
    Those chinese must have mistaken the C4 for glue... Since it's all made in the same factory anyway it wouldn't be hard to do.
    Heard the same thing about a pair of Nikes...
    02-08-09 02:15 AM

"a mobile phone blew up and killed a man of 26 after he changed the battery and put it in his breast pocket in Guangzhou, China.

I keep my bb in my trouser pocket... Should I be worried about the distance it is away from my cahoonas?

that is funny stuff
    02-08-09 03:09 AM
    You didnt read that in a certain newspaper called the Daily Sport did you. They have the truest stories i have ever heard like the one About the women who legally married an Ape and had crocodiles for children funnily enough they were called Ali and Gator. He He
    02-08-09 04:51 AM
    Daily star... Just as bad... Not as much boobage tho!

02-08-09 05:47 AM
    You can not beat the daily sport... its in my daily ritual... get up check me berry... av a shower... eat some of last nights pizza... realize im late for work.... bb message me boss to say me dog ate me keys so will be late... again... stop at paper shop on way to work... get the sport.... get the blood pumping reading the sport... get to work... play on berry all day.

lol
    02-08-09 05:57 AM
    they said the battery was a knockoff and was charged all night then put in the phone and it blew up 10 mins later..i think it actually started the guy on fire
    02-08-09 08:04 AM
    I've heard the same story down here, but it was a nokia in japan...
    02-08-09 08:09 AM
    man...wierd things sure happen all the time
    02-08-09 08:57 AM

They say that cellphones can cause testicular cancer..so year, distance is good. But then again granite counter tops emit radiation. Moral of the story, if it's going to kill you it will most likely be a nice slow death. Don't get me wrong my BB isn't going anywhere, i just might not sit on a granite counter with it in my pocket haha
    Last edited by rychlewc; 02-08-09 at 10:07 AM.
    02-08-09 09:00 AM
    I guess I won't be carrying my BB in my pants pocket anymore - just in case.
    02-08-09 09:34 AM
    The article was on digg a few days ago, so it's probably legitimate.

But then again granite counter tops omit radiation.
    They omit or emit?
    Last edited by jeepguy_1980; 02-08-09 at 07:21 PM.
    02-08-09 10:05 AM
    The article was on digg a few days ago, so it's probably legitimate.

The omit or emit?
    Oh, you're one of those...You knew what i was saying. A guy can't have a key slip geeshhh
    02-08-09 10:08 AM
    Yes you can. I obviously had one. I said "The" and not "They." But since I hadn't heard of any correlation between granite countertops and radiation, I really wasn't sure what you meant. I have since Googled granite countertops and radiation, and see that I was unaware.

I really would have thought that granite absorbed radiation, and not vice versa.
    02-08-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD