I started having trouble clicking my screen in the lower right corner a few days ago. Just today when I picked it up it was working flawlessly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 11:42 PM
    congrats???
    01-07-09 11:43 PM
    If the problemcontinues do the "fix" with the card behind the battery door or just take it back...other than that, My phone seems to do that every time I walk into the VZ store...wierd
    01-08-09 12:01 AM
    If the problemcontinues do the "fix" with the card behind the battery door or just take it back...other than that, My phone seems to do that every time I walk into the VZ store...wierd
    Perhaps if you stopped trying to bite it, it won't mess up on you.
    01-08-09 12:10 AM
    It settled on you.
    01-08-09 12:13 AM
    The screen will mostlikely act up again. I had this issue where the screen seemed "fixed" but then I start to get a crunching noise after about a week.
    01-08-09 11:50 AM
    Just a thought, but perhaps a few days ago your battery cover wasn't fully latched and then at some point you set the phone down on it's back or held it tight enough to latch it the rest of the way?

I finally figured out what people have been talking about with the screen click. couple days ago I decided to try the screen with the battery out. it wouldn't click without a lot of work. Then I put the battery in and it was fine. Strangely enough mine did not require that the battery door be on in order to click properly, but others have reported that it does make a difference. The battery doors seems to be a structural element of the phone and not just a cover.
    01-08-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD