So I'm on my second storm after less than a week. The first one locked up on me three times and had to pull battery. Plus my friends say that when I'm talking to them on the phone I sound muffled and cut out like I'm talking in a can. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Would a firmware update fixt this. Keep in mind I'm on my second phone and still does this. I've talked with other users and they don't have that problem. Any ideas?
    04-02-09 10:09 AM
    Are you using Talklock by any chance? That App caused the same issue for me.....
    04-02-09 10:24 AM
    had the same problem with my first storm... had to exchange it.... and at that point i had ZERO apps on it...
    04-02-09 10:26 AM
    After I recieved my second phone the only apps that were on the phone was the pre-installed apps and it still sounds bad! Of course when I called verizon they said oh it sounds fine to me! Not sure what to do now.
    04-02-09 10:42 AM
    This happens to me all the time... it seems the only way I can thwart this is by using the speaker phone... which to me makes no sense.
    04-02-09 10:47 AM
    I will give that a try but my wife says that's how I sound now is that I have it on speaker phone all the time. Although I don't so I will try that but obviously it's not the long term solution. Thanks
    04-02-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD