CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Phone calls sound muffled

So I'm on my second storm after less than a week. The first one locked up on me three times and had to pull battery. Plus my friends say that when I'm talking to them on the phone I sound muffled and cut out like I'm talking in a can. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Would a firmware update fixt this. Keep in mind I'm on my second phone and still does this. I've talked with other users and they don't have that problem. Any ideas?
    CrackBerry User

Are you using Talklock by any chance? That App caused the same issue for me.....
    CrackBerry Abuser

had the same problem with my first storm... had to exchange it.... and at that point i had ZERO apps on it...
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

After I recieved my second phone the only apps that were on the phone was the pre-installed apps and it still sounds bad! Of course when I called verizon they said oh it sounds fine to me! Not sure what to do now.
    CrackBerry User

This happens to me all the time... it seems the only way I can thwart this is by using the speaker phone... which to me makes no sense.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

I will give that a try but my wife says that's how I sound now is that I have it on speaker phone all the time. Although I don't so I will try that but obviously it's not the long term solution. Thanks