For some reason, whenever an unknown number calls me, my phone takes forever to start ringing and when it does, i've already missed the call. Is there anything I can do to prevent that?
    03-02-09 08:30 AM
    Not that I know of. Someone will be along shortly that will explain how to make it ring faster instead of using vibrate or something like that, but I know what you mean... the phone does not get the signal to ring from the network fast enough IMHO. Just call it from another phone and count the ring difference and know what it really is. Then, try to play with the ringers, be sure they are on the phones memory and not on the card, that may help a bit.
    03-02-09 08:37 AM
    Thanks for the post. I am having the same problem.
    03-02-09 08:40 AM
    Thanks, it just seems like once it starts vibrating, it freezes up on me so i can't answer the call.
    03-02-09 08:41 AM
    Thanks, it just seems like once it starts vibrating, it freezes up on me so i can't answer the call.
    Try using the hard button to answer. And if you are not aware, pull the battery once a day, it will fix many issues. A new OS will be out and make it the phone of your dreams.
    03-02-09 08:42 AM
    if this is a new phone i'd return it as it sounds like something is faulty. i have had mine since december and have never had this problem.
    03-02-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD