I used the "switch device wizard" in the desktop manager when I got my new storm. worked great however I switched from T-Mobile to Verizon. I now have multiple mailboxes that I can not delete on my phone. I have the t-mobile blackberry mailbox and a two personal mailboxes. I had to setup the two personal ones again using the setup mail icon. I have hidden the 3 I don't use however its driving me nuts when I go to create a new email I can see the hidden mailboxes and I have in the past selected the wrong personal mailbox and the mail didn't go anywhere. I would like to delete the old mailboxes I just have no idea how.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Declan
    12-04-08 03:43 PM
    Hmmm.. how about logging into your BIS account via a PC? You should be able to delete the accounts you no longer need there.

I just setup my replacement phone and had issues with my email not showing up. I had to log into the BB BIS site and change the PIN and ESN. I couldn't do anything from the phone to make it work.

Perhaps you just need to log in to the BB BIS site..
    12-04-08 03:46 PM
    I do not see the accounts that were migrated from my old blackberry on the verizon bis site I assume because they were created while I was on the t-mobile bis.
    12-04-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD