The app "A Personal Assistant Premium" was just updated to version 2.3 this morning, but everytime I attempt to upgrade via my on device crackberry app store, the download fails!

Anyone else had this issue??? If so, did you find a fix???
    07-22-09 10:06 AM
    Well for anyone who runs into the same issue, just delete the Personal Assitant App you have running on ur phone right now, then once the phone reboots you can download the upgraded version.

It has a new logo, and has a few color and design enhancements in the upgrade. Pretty nice.
    07-22-09 11:18 AM
    Are you downloading the file, or doing it OTA?

I've found that it works better if you do these type of upgrades OTA. Just go to "my account" and choose the e-mail to your phone option, then let your browser do the work.
    07-22-09 11:25 AM
    Are you downloading the file, or doing it OTA?

I've found that it works better if you do these type of upgrades OTA. Just go to "my account" and choose the e-mail to your phone option, then let your browser do the work.
    Not sure if you read my original post or not, but yea, I was doing it OTA. Straight from my on-device Crackberry App Store Account, but the download just continued to fail.

But as I said in my 2nd post, I just deleted the original app, then attempted to upgrade OTA again, and it worked fine.
    07-22-09 11:29 AM
    Not sure if you read my original post or not, but yea, I was doing it OTA. Straight from my on-device Crackberry App Store Account, but the download just continued to fail.

But as I said in my 2nd post, I just deleted the original app, then attempted to upgrade OTA again, and it worked fine.
    To be truthful, I was not sure what you meant, thus the meant-to-be-helpful, just-in-case post.

In any event, glad you got it resolved.
    07-22-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD