So I've had a few storms but have had to get rid of them. Been using my curve but honestly I missed the storm. OS 4.7 is just so much better than 4.5. Even though there are no buttons on the storm, the features are so much better and now with 122 its awesome.

Well...I bought a storm on craigslist, got a heck of a deal and it is in great shape, almost new. Well the guy I bought it from still has it active on the line he use to use with his previous company. He purchased the phone himself and activated it on that line. I can tell this guy is not a phone geek so he knowns nothing about any of this kind of stuff. So I bought the phone and tried to activate it and I get the message "this phone is currently active on another line". So I'm out of luck of using it with my line. So right now, I can make and receive calls, get online, etc but on his line. Since it is his previous companies line he is having trouble getting the phone removed from the account or disconnected. So frustrating! So he said if he continues to have problems he will give me my money back but I want the phone, I told him to do every single thing he can to get them to disconnect the line, I even said I'll speak with them..lol I love the storm. I just want to use the dam phone and can't stand to wait anymore. It's only been 2 days but that is 4ever for a phone geek. So I am just continuously looking at the phone just waiting for the 1XEV to go away. I've updated the OS, got all my apps, PIM, themes set up. Just wanted to share my thoughts....I hope you all have a good week..
    04-20-09 11:14 PM
    Tell him to deactivate the stom on his line...that is why...he needs to push his line to a different ESN.
    04-21-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD