Abington store, old york near the target
    This was my first choice but I don't like the service there...........if I don't get it at the Warrington store I will use telesales I guess...or the BJ's down the road or the Circuit city across the street

11-20-08 11:44 AM
    ill be going to the King of Prussia area, then towards Ardmore, then Springfield (in that order)...if I'm too tired after KOP I may just order it via telesales.
    See you there!
    11-20-08 11:46 AM
    Also, Plymouth Meeting mall is now opening at 8 am and not 7 am
    11-20-08 11:50 AM
    I assume it is going to be too crazy. I want to try telesales right now so maybe I can have it Saturday morning, but I know if I do that, I will walk past a store and see that I could of had it tomorrow.

And I know if I wait, I will order it on the phone and I won't have it until Monday or Tuesday.

No matter what I do I know its going to be the wrong thing! haha
    11-20-08 11:56 AM
    See you there!
    I have a 10AM appointment at the BB in KoP. We'll see if it still holds true...
    11-20-08 12:02 PM
    Altoona here. I wont be waiting in any lines though. Verizon Rep told me that if they run out you could get it overnighted for free. Gotta love Fed-Ex!
    11-20-08 12:10 PM
    I'll be swinging by the Lancaster store after dropping of the kiddo in the morning. Hopefully i dont get stuck behind a horse and buggy.

I think my Treo is pissed that its getting replaced. Today it just has been a pain in the A.
    11-20-08 12:24 PM
    I hope that's not true... we'll see I guess... we'll see...
    I called back and talked to the manager, she told me that they have 20 in now but were getting more shipments in today. she said there will be plenty, but i'm still getting there at 5!

I'm gonna be soooo cold all day hahaha
    11-20-08 12:33 PM
    I called back and talked to the manager, she told me that they have 20 in now but were getting more shipments in today. she said there will be plenty, but i'm still getting there at 5!

I'm gonna be soooo cold all day hahaha
    LOL I called and they said there will be less than 50, but no one knows for sure how many... rumored to be 20 to 30... lol I think they won't know till tonight...

I'll see you in the morning...
    11-20-08 12:49 PM
    12th and Market and then 17th and Market, then telesales.
    11-20-08 01:21 PM
    just got a call and my store said they have 30 and that they are NOT opening at 7 they are opening at 8. (wayne, ardmore, kop....) something about getting a call saying they were not allowed to open early so i called all the other stores and they also said they were opening @ 8
    11-20-08 04:19 PM
    new to this website... cant wait for this damn phone!!!! ill be at the one off of woodhaven
    11-20-08 05:28 PM
    For anyone in the Butler area, the store has 25 storms. They are opening at 8am.

The guy I talk to on the phone said he knows of a few people who are getting there at 4am to stand in line. He said they have been getting calls all week asking if people could set up tents outside which they are allowing. As of a few minutes ago, there was no one in line.

They did offer to order one for me and have it sent. $20 to have it shipped overnight.

I think I am just gonna try to order online or through telesales.
    11-20-08 07:15 PM
    Robinson Twp

Lets Go Pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and don't forget dem Stillers today too.

Anyone got the low down on the Robinson Town Center store?
    No idea but I will see you there. Any idea if they are opening early?
    11-20-08 07:19 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD