Despite everyone thinking you can't type fast with the storm I am still able to type fast enough that the letters and sometimes entire words don't appear right away. It's really annoying. I have .83, so is there a fix to this?

For what it's worth, I've done this to my storm:
    blackberrystorm.wikidot.com/tweaking
    12-22-08 12:41 PM
    Same problem here...not sure what the issue is. I tried changing the key rate to fast but this just creates other issues that are equally as annoying. Any help from the experts?
    12-22-08 02:03 PM
    The fix is wait for the official OS to be released.

Ta Da!
    12-22-08 02:08 PM
    I have that same problem. BUT i just look at it as the words actually DO get typed & I am a very accurate typer so I just keep typing lol.
    12-22-08 02:09 PM
    I have the same issues on occasion, but usually my typing isn't that fast. :-) Good link though, I've made to those adjustments as well.
    12-22-08 02:10 PM
    lol I'm running .75 and I can still out type my storm I'll type words and like a 1/2 sec later the word or letters will pop up lol its not just .83 or official or unofficial releases lol
    12-22-08 02:10 PM
    lol I'm running .75 and I can still out type my storm I'll type words and like a 1/2 sec later the word or letters will pop up lol its not just .83 or official or unofficial releases lol
    I can say from experience that the lag is NOT at all as bad as it was with my Touch Pro. painful on that beast.
    12-22-08 02:12 PM
    I think I can type pretty fast using both thumbs in SureType/Portrait mode. I don't look at the screen while typing and usually end up with one wrong letter or misspelled word per paragraph. I can type "almost" as fast as I could with my Curve.
    12-22-08 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD