This is great, cold and the store is handing out coffee and donuts. Handing out numbers and appear to have about 100 in stock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by blackmannx; 11-22-08 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spell check
    11-21-08 07:11 AM
    Post a pic
    11-21-08 07:13 AM
    Photo please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 07:15 AM
    I know the corporate store by me only got 40 in and they were expecting to sell out immediately.
    11-21-08 07:25 AM
    I had a plane to catch and by the time I got up to my place in line (40) it was 9 30!! Then the system on the NE went down.. ended up standing there playing with my phone till 1130 then had to run to catch a 1230 flight.. The store put my contacts on the phone and wrote down my information and I will pick it up on Monday. They started to use Manual process and pulled out the old school credit card machine, took an imprint of my card and put it in the box with my name and phone number.

With the hype that VZW pumped up with this phone its not surprising that their system went down but I would have expected them to have their backup process in place. They store manager had no idea how to even authorize a credit card without the machine.. as I work for verizons pos processor I had to show them..
    11-22-08 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD