so i upgraded my storm last night. everything went smooth. went to sync my storm this morning with outlook. problem. all of my events that were a day or more (like birthdays) are now two days or more. example: a birthday that is marked as an all day event on the 15th is now an event starting at 5am on the 15th and ending at 5am on the 16th.

i have checked my date/time options on my blackberry and they are correct.

advice? thoughts? i don't really know what to do from here.

thanks!
    12-06-08 06:17 AM
    You probably have a time zone issue.
    12-06-08 06:21 AM
    that's my thought - but i am not sure how to fix it. my computer and my blackberry both say gmt-5:00 eastern: us and canada.
    12-06-08 06:23 AM
    Mine did the same thing. However, I have it set to let me know of conflicts between the PC and BB.

I just told it to keep my BB settings, and not the PC's
    12-06-08 08:14 AM
    well - it is really all my fault. it told me when syncing that there were 93 changes. i just didn't stop to think about that and hit okay. i should have stopped the sync then. still not sure what i would have done to prevent the problem.

it is fixed now. i manually went into each reoccuring event and made the change in outlook,synced to the blackberry, and all is well. a little time consuming, but it got the job done.
    12-06-08 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD