The OTA went flawlessly for me. My first blackberry and it is so much more stable than WM!

It took about 30 min total and I never worried about the reboots from having read this board till my eyes bled.

There is so much information here and all it takes is a little effort to read and there wouldn't be so many redundant questions here.

Anyway thanks to all the people here that have researched all the quirks on the storm and taken the time to post them.
    12-06-08 02:03 PM
    Im in the NY area, i've pulled my battery, reset the device, fully charged...STILL not getting any Upgrade Available.

Is anyone else getting this still, any fixes?
    12-06-08 02:24 PM
    you guys on this board are the ****!!!!! I've read through the postings learned how to add the wireless update on my phone, then had the problem of the phone stating I needed to clear more memory. Then this board gave me the answers to that and now the DL is going on as I type. Thanks Guys!!!!
    12-06-08 08:51 PM
    To those of you getting "NO upgrad available" are you on BES? AKA do you use company email?

If so that is probaly why. I am my BES Admin, and i tried the OTA update and it didnt work.

I had to go into BES manager (your admin only has access to this) and sent out the update to the device.

then i was able to update.
    12-06-08 08:57 PM
    For those of you not getting the wireless upgrade option it does take a while and even when it's retrieving info it took forever.
    12-06-08 09:04 PM
105 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD