Do I have to download this on my phone?? I am so confused. I have had my Blackberry for a while but I just don't *get it* when it comes to updating it. I have done it only once, and at that time, a little icon appeared on my screen and I was able to update it. When will this happen again? Should it have happened more than once already? Help?
    Anth
    03-29-09 10:14 AM
    there is no official update yet (besides .75) if you want a leak software lemme know and i will post a link on how to download it
    03-29-09 10:16 AM
    That was an OTA update. No, it hasn't happened again. It should within the next couple of months. I suggest you wait for that to happen from the sounds of things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:17 AM
    if there is an official one, yes thats all you will have to do (the latest official is .75 and was released on 12/5/08). if you want to update to a beta, there is more to it. i would recommend LOTS of reading before attempting. the more you know, the better your chances of success. its really easy once you understand it.
    03-29-09 10:17 AM
    You should also receive a text message right??? That is just what I have read on the forums but didn't know if the people were being sm@rt@sses or being serious.
    03-29-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD