I have the storm got it in december and have done almost every leaked update. .90 no problem with that i just did the .114 and i have no problems except keyboard thing but no one leaves me voicemails normally so im not worried ill wait till final release. but why is everyone having so much trouble like app center gone i have done everything on my storm flawlessly except LMS bricked mine but now its faster i feel but its just strange.....
    03-12-09 12:18 PM
    some people when they change the OS it resets some stuff, or overwrites settings, etc. and some apps/icons are hidden, or the service books are gone/deleted. that is all. the "problems" you're explaining aren't problems at all but users not understanding the full functions and capabilities of the device.
    03-12-09 01:05 PM
    some people when they change the OS it resets some stuff, or overwrites settings, etc. and some apps/icons are hidden, or the service books are gone/deleted. that is all. the "problems" you're explaining aren't problems at all but users not understanding the full functions and capabilities of the device.
    agreed! mostly due to people's laziness to read the forums/threads.. imagine that..
    03-12-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD