Hello folks!

Just got around to registering here. Child dropped my Storm and cracked the screen is so many places that is barely operational. Vodafone are going to fix it for me in the next 10 days or so but I have a few queries and if I used the search facility I likely could obtain these answers myself.

Its says I have v4.7.0.78, is there an update from this?
    Recenty found the Plazmic theme when the folder opened it had many many COD files how do I get this installed on my Storm.

Im due an upgrade with Vodafone in the next month or so, is there a uk release date for the storm 2, because I really, really like the storm.

Regards,

Noel
    07-18-09 04:39 PM
    Yes, u could have obtain these info urself by a simple s----h, but here u go:

1) check here for latest officials and leaks: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/al...-betas-123176/

2) if the folder contains an alx file, u can install them via dm/apploader
    if the folder contains a jad file, u have to upload them online since jad files r ota files (hence, over-the-air)

3) storm 2 is a long way to go, no official dates have been released (rumor has it, comes out around september) just keep the storm and wait it out
    07-18-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD