Is anyone else having difficulty viewing there Order Status on the Verizon website? It just keeps telling me unknown order.
    11-21-08 01:21 PM
    Did you place a telesales order or an online order? I put my telesales order in there until I realized it said I had to call for status.
    11-21-08 01:25 PM
    Mine is a Telesales order......so no status online for telesales orders. Did u call 611, or telesales for status?
    11-21-08 01:27 PM
    Same here, ordered my with telesales got order number, and receiving unknown number...

Tried to rich my sales rep, told me their system is down.
    11-21-08 01:28 PM
    It says right on that page that it is only for online orders. Read the page.
    11-21-08 01:31 PM
    Whether you ordered online, through telesales or from a poorly stocked store...
    there is an order # you should have gotten in an email or on a receipt, any vzw rep can pull up this # and see whether it's still in the warehouse Q or if it's ready to ship..
    As of right now, there is an hour and a half for the drop dead shipping for Saturday delivery..I have a feeling this is gonna be another clusterphook and i'll be getting my storm after the stores get their next shipments...
    This sux....
    11-21-08 01:35 PM
    Yeah I am not even sure mine was ordered. The guy took all my info down and said the orders he received that night will be the first was entered but you never know what they do. I might try and go into a store to see what they can tell me. If they see my two lines still being able to upgrade, I will jsut buy two Storms at the store and if I get the other two from my phone order, I will just return 2.
    11-21-08 01:40 PM
    systems are definitly flooded. I ordered the storm today over the phone and then went to verizon just to check out the floor model and get some accessories before the phone comes. The store i went to got 60 storms today and they were only able to get 17 set up by 11:30, people were still waiting just to get there phone hooked up. I MADE A PURCHASE OF A CASE AND SCREEN GUARD , IT TOOK A 15 MINS, JUST FOR THE CREDIT CARD TO PROCESS.
    11-21-08 01:58 PM
    i opted for the saturday shipping as well... if it doesnt come in on saturday, i better be getting my money back.
    11-21-08 02:03 PM
    i opted for the saturday shipping as well... if it doesnt come in on saturday, i better be getting my money back.
    I ordered Tuesday with Saturday shipping via telesales. I JUST go my order number before lunch and now when I try to call back to find out my order status it either goes right to voicemail or they keep passing me off because they only want to talk to new orders. It is pi$$ing me off because I need to know when or IF I need to be home tomorrow the sign for the Fed Ex guy.

They should have an online status update available for telesales orders that have an order number.
    11-21-08 02:06 PM
    I ordered Tuesday with Saturday shipping via telesales. I JUST go my order number before lunch and now when I try to call back to find out my order status it either goes right to voicemail or they keep passing me off because they only want to talk to new orders. It is pi$$ing me off because I need to know when or IF I need to be home tomorrow the sign for the Fed Ex guy.

They should have an online status update available for telesales orders that have an order number.
    i ordered mine i think on monday with saturday shipping via telesales as well. i touched based with my rep on wed and all things were set for today. no problems again today, i called her around 10am to see what was going on and she said everything was done around 7am when she came in. i was waiting for an order # email and right around 20 min ago i got a shipping confirmation email instead! it had the tracking number included and set for delivery tomorrow before noon. i'm not sure why i never got an order confirmation but i'll take it
    11-21-08 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD