Hello, as in the title, it wont change. I contacted AT&T and they put me on a Data Unlimited Plan after hearing what phone i have and how its unlocked. Do i need the blackberry data plan to fix this? Helpp Pleasee
    08-20-10 12:23 AM
    Yes, the only way to get EDGE is by having a BlackBerry Data Plan. The caps mean that it's connected to RIM's servers, which will only happen with the BlackBerry Plan. You won't be able to access any data (internet, BBM, Facebook, etc) without it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 12:35 AM
    Yes Sir you will need Blackberry BIS Services. Also BTW You will have issues with EDGE and edge even with BIS. Ive had a Storm for a while on AT&T and have had issues most of the time. So Good Luck
    08-20-10 12:38 AM
    How can i add the BB plan? I dont see an option on the website
    08-20-10 12:46 AM
    Just call them up.

08-20-10 12:54 AM
    Can i just go to the Not Your Phone option and click on any bb or no?
    08-20-10 12:54 AM
    also i followed the steps in the how to get unlocked storm fully working on ATT or T-MO, You are probably familiar with it. I sent the service books but still its on "edge"
    08-20-10 01:08 AM
    Right, because you haven't followed one of the very first steps in the process. Needing a BlackBerry Data Plan. Just call them up and have them add it. I'm sure if you selected any BB from their list on the site you will be able to add the plan though.

08-20-10 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD