Let me start off by saying I lucked out on this phone. I ordered it the day after release and received it a week later. No screen click issues, not one signal crash, no light bleed at all, and running official 0.75 with great speed. Today I noticed my send button and only the send button os getting loose. I fear with regular use there is a good chance it will fall off in the nar future. Is this an easy fix or am I looking at sending for a replacement (I have phone insurance which provides a replacement for anything that goes wrong). But with so many crappy storms out I don't want to give up the perfect one. Any idea on what I should do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 02:55 PM
    If you feel like its going to come off, get a replacement. Otherwise if it does fall off in a few weeks, youll have to pay 50 bucks if you have the insurance to get a refurbished one. Might as well get a new one now...
    01-14-09 02:56 PM
    Don't jump the bandwagon and send in for another replacement. 10:1 your button is fine and you're just blinded by the fact that everyone else is sending in their Storm too.
    01-14-09 02:58 PM
    Why don't you just take your phone to your VZW store and see if their techs can either fix or replace only the loosened button. That would be my first move.
    01-14-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD