I've tried out both Storm and Bold, but I'm still confused as to which one to get this month. Talking to the guy in the store today didn't help either.

This is not a storm/bold debate, but a sought out recommendation for a confused user looking for help.

A little bit about me:
    I basically use my berry for email, viigo, msn/ym, worldmate live - all with mac sync. No limit on price or carrier. Previously used Pearl. Currently on Curve. Only had touch experience with iPhone first gen which I still have but don't use often. Don't care much about camera or media things. I like big displays.
    So which one would you suggest for me?

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Holden Caufield; 12-05-08 at 07:46 PM.
    12-05-08 07:16 PM
    Which carrier are you with now? Are you planning on switching carriers to get the device you want. I honestly love verizon, but the BOLD on att and tmobile is a good looking phone. I like it more then my 8830. Better sceen, better keypad to name a few. But I'm not switching from verizon for the device. I'm waiting for ver. 2 of the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 07:25 PM
    If I could get a Bold on Verizon, I would probably take one over my Storm.
    12-05-08 07:33 PM
    I don't care about carriers. I'm just looking to buy the phone. I'm on T-Mobile but I could easily switch to Vodafone. So it doesn't really matter.
    12-05-08 07:39 PM
    S T O R M. The bold reminds of the old look of the blackberry., but thats just my opinion.
    12-05-08 07:40 PM
    They are both great BB's. My advice would be to go try both in the store. If the Storm feels good then go with it. If the Bold feels more comfortable, then go with it instead. The Storm may take some getting used if you are used to using the normal BB keyboard. In my case, coming from other touchscreens, the Storm just felt great in my hands. You won't go wrong with either one. Good luck.
    12-05-08 07:43 PM
    I use email a lot so the storm pretty much killed me there, but then again, it looks nice... so......
    12-05-08 08:05 PM
    I still have my curve. The bold was the easy change over for me. And I find I need the physical keyboard. I have the ipod touch and my typing stinks on it.
    12-05-08 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD