Need Help immediately. Put my phone on the charge last night and in bedside mode. Woke Up this morning the phone had a white screen that read app error 552 Reset. So i reset the phone and guess what it is doing now. The little clock will come on the screen as always but it only comes on for 15 seconds before the phone resets itself again. It never fully reboots and it just keeps resetting. It is now 826 am eastern time this started at 808 and it is still going. What am I to do????
    11-29-08 07:27 AM
    That didn't happen to mine this AM, but internet not working....wondering if something is going on
    11-29-08 07:29 AM
    Dude i am completely freaking out. I mean i haven't had any trouble with my storm thus far and now this. I don't know what to do.
    11-29-08 07:34 AM
    Hi,
    I don't own a BB but I did a search and there are goggle hits as well as this crackberry link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/app-error-552-a-50201/
    Good luck in getting it straightened out.
    11-29-08 07:39 AM
    Hi,
    I don't own a BB but I did a search and there are goggle hits as well as this crackberry link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/app-error-552-a-50201/
    Good luck in getting it straightened out.
    I appreciate you trying to help but i knew that i could do that but the only problem is that when it resets it never makes it back to the solid white screen that says APP error 552 before it resets again so when i hook it up to my pc it doesn't register.
    11-29-08 07:42 AM
    do a battery pull and wait 10 minutes before putting it back in.
    11-29-08 07:51 AM
    Ah I see. You're most welcome and best of luck.

I appreciate you trying to help but i knew that i could do that but the only problem is that when it resets it never makes it back to the solid white screen that says APP error 552 before it resets again so when i hook it up to my pc it doesn't register.
    11-29-08 08:03 AM
    Ah I see. You're most welcome and best of luck.
    You know what dude i think what you directed me too is going to work. I sincerely apologize.
    When you fed me the link i was in such a state of shock that all i read was the posters problem and the first part of the solution but after going back and reading it he does explain how to catch the phone at the start of the reboot and get it out of this constant state. Thank You so much. And by the way why don't you have a berry?
    11-29-08 08:13 AM
    do a battery pull and wait 10 minutes before putting it back in.
    Shawn Thanks for chiming in and trying to help.
    11-29-08 08:13 AM
    Oh that's good news. Glad to hear it may help. Well actually I am totally unable to decide on a BB. I do like the Bold and the Storm and now I see there is a new Curve ( javelin ) on the horizon so I am simply waiting it out ;=)
    Right now my simple phone and a PalmTX are in use and I am just trying to get the right BB for "me" that will be worth the expensive voice and data plans.

Dorothy

You know what dude i think what you directed me too is going to work. I sincerely apologize.
    When you fed me the link i was in such a state of shock that all i read was the posters problem and the first part of the solution but after going back and reading it he does explain how to catch the phone at the start of the reboot and get it out of this constant state. Thank You so much. And by the way why don't you have a berry?
    11-29-08 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD