Its one thing to not officially announce a phone and delay the rumored release date, but if you announce a phone, and have a damn website, commercials, and purposely leaked documents come out for over a month and still not release the date or price that is ****ed up. Vodafone has been able to do it so i don't see how they don't push verizon to release the that info in the USA. i mean vodafone does own a 45% stake in VZW and **** if they are bringing out the phone they should do the same here.

vzw is really ****ing annoying me and while i wont jump ship to another carrier or get another phone it annoys me to know that they are ****ing us like this!
    11-02-08 09:52 PM
    First off Verizon hasn't purposely leaked any documents. Secondly, regular consumers have just recently heard of this device. It's only those on this site and others who know any more than that. So your frustration is misplaced. Something should be out soon.
    11-02-08 09:56 PM
    Wow, why don't you tell us how you really feel!
    11-02-08 09:57 PM
    Crucial is right. The mainstream consumer hasn't even heard about the storm up until very recently. So to those of us here on cb, the wait foe the release of this device seems endless. The device should be dropping soon, so remain patient - it'll be worth it in the end.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 10:00 PM
    Dude, take it easy for a minute. We all know Verizon does that does stuff. If you're not willing to go to a different carrier, then you can't complain. They really have our balls in a vice grip. (what a great South Park episode)

They haven't "purposefully" released any information other than to say they have a new device coming out. They haven't hinted to when. It's all the people on the internet forums and blogs and saying "i have a friend of a cousin who's an insider at _______ who says that for 3 rubles his frat brother can show a pic of the keyboard" or something. Don't get fired up over hearsay--it's not worth expending the energy.
    Last edited by TheSultan; 11-02-08 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Forgot a word
    11-02-08 10:01 PM
    first off, they're not treating us in any negative way... talk to ATT bold lovers who waited forever long or even iphone owners who waited 3 months from when it was truly announced.

secondly, i'm tired of reading posts like this.

you know what's ridiculous, is that you can't even spell ridiculous correctly...
    11-02-08 10:07 PM
    you know what's ridiculous, is that you can't even spell ridiculous correctly...

I was thinking it, but I thought it was too harsh after everything else I wrote. I don't always want to be a ****, but sometimes it's fun!
    11-02-08 10:12 PM
    I was thinking it, but I thought it was too harsh after everything else I wrote. I don't always want to be a ****, but sometimes it's fun!
    Hehehe, I was thinking it, too..

11-02-08 10:18 PM
    lol i find it more funny than harsh. it lightens up a rant. how can someone take a rant seriously with errors like that right out of the gate?
    11-02-08 10:19 PM
    Telus hasn't even put out commercials for the phone here in Canada, atleast none that I've seen and I watch some of the "popular" shows that a healthy number of audience people would watch. The only thing i've noticed lately is that blackberry is stepping up commercials but even those don't show the storm. Had I not known about this website I wouldn't have known about the phone and I doubt many canadians would either.
    -Rik
    11-02-08 10:22 PM
    Telus hasn't even put out commercials for the phone here in Canada, atleast none that I've seen and I watch some of the "popular" shows that a healthy number of audience people would watch. The only thing i've noticed lately is that blackberry is stepping up commercials but even those don't show the storm. Had I not known about this website I wouldn't have known about the phone and I doubt many canadians would either.
    -Rik

I thought Canadians were still using dixie cups on string anyway!
    11-02-08 10:26 PM
    actually if u read my post i have been talking about since they OFFICALLY announce the product online at vzw.com/storm. my frustration is not misplaced. comming soon to me means within a month, not any longer than that!

secondly, if you dont think vzw or rim didnt purposely leak some of the documents you are insane and obviously never worked with any viral marketing or marketing team at all.
    11-02-08 11:15 PM
    actually if u read my post i have been talking about since they OFFICALLY announce the product online at vzw.com/storm. my frustration is not misplaced. comming soon to me means within a month, not any longer than that!

secondly, if you dont think vzw or rim didnt purposely leak some of the documents you are insane and obviously never worked with any viral marketing or marketing team at all.
    granted if that's what it means to u like u say, then fine.. i bet u get really pissed off during movie previews then if they say coming soon and u hafta wait a year or 2...

besides, it could be worse,jsut look @ the bold..
    11-02-08 11:20 PM
    I thought Canadians were still using dixie cups on string anyway!
    Seriously? Why are Americans so ignorant, or pretend to be that way. You aren't funny, you are an *****. HAHA, I bet you think we live in igloo's as well, no?
    11-02-08 11:23 PM
    granted if that's what it means to u like u say, then fine.. i bet u get really pissed off during movie previews then if they say coming soon and u hafta wait a year or 2...

it could be worst. i guess the verizon gods saw my post and decided to update the vzw page like an hour later... maybe we will hear something good in the next day about price and release date!
    11-02-08 11:24 PM
    it could be worst. i guess the verizon gods saw my post and decided to update the vzw page like an hour later... maybe we will hear something good in the next day about price and release date!
    yeah tru, i'm hoping i'll wake up at 6am for some reason and call telesales to find out it's available
    11-02-08 11:26 PM
    and excuse my spelling errors but i guess i am just a bit toooo tipsy from that wine i had during dinner! now back to some entourage and these messages boards fill up with comments so i can read them!
    11-02-08 11:32 PM
    Seriously? Why are Americans so ignorant, or pretend to be that way. You aren't funny, you are an *****. HAHA, I bet you think we live in igloo's as well, no?
    Well, us Canadians will take it all with a grain of salt, "eh"?

The irony is of course that Blackberry is a Canadian company.
    11-03-08 12:40 PM
    Yep, that's it... I'm now more pissed about Harry Potter 6 being shelved for 7 months than the non announced phone not coming out right on my NE2 date!

11-03-08 01:17 PM
    Whoa I mean really. To get this worked up over a phone. I can understand where you're coming from, cause believe you me I'm right there. Like today read a post that in Cali. Verizon is giving away 100 storms for free. However you can't get 1 until the release date. When is the release date, only Verizon and Christ himself knows. And neither of them are talking.
    11-03-08 01:27 PM
    OP im with you man!!! The level of frustration is sickening. They did the same BS with the curve, and probably every other phone before that

they can very easily make a statement like "without any further complications we are looking at a november launch" and that will cover them for any errors or glitches that might come up, and it will also allow them to launch any time in the month.

the fact that they say NOTHING about release, price, plans, glitches, etc etc ... is very frustrating

And why send a buggy phone to shows?? If there is areason for it, why not alow the reps to actually say "this is a bugy phone, its an outdated model" or some crap like that.

they do a horrible job at reducing speculation frustration.

OR if the thing is really still buggy, just come out and say they are expecting release before the end of the year! This way this month, next month, whenever its ready they let it out but at least we know something official

damnit i hate them
    11-03-08 01:41 PM
    What ever... Tmobile will probably never see that phone and I'll have to continue to beat g1 idiots to death.

11-03-08 01:47 PM
    Unfortunately we are all still going to buy it and they know it.

11-03-08 01:50 PM
    Seriously, some of you people need help, some type of intervention! My recommendation is to stop visiting the forums. I want the damn thing too but I can still sleep at night. Maybe I am the one who is not normal. Everyone needs to keep it in perspective. Wow, I am officially done and will step off my soap box, peace!

11-03-08 01:54 PM
    I can't wait to have the Bold in my hands tomorrow!
    11-03-08 02:51 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD