Ok, so.. I got my replacement Storm today.. MFG in Canada.. as opposed to Mexico, and Hungary with the other Storm in the family and mine prior.

Got it loaded up on .113 moved all of my data from the last phone over, works great.. had some trouble with 3rd Party apps but all was well except one thing.. I had the free version of Talk Lock on my phone and loved it.. when I went to put it on the new phone.. i was D-Nied.. I'll check the box beside the app to install it.. and it'll uncheck itself with no explanation..
    04-16-09 06:16 PM
    I'm sure that's frustrating, but if it's free just download it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:52 PM
    I'm sure that's frustrating, but if it's free just download it again.

Well thats the thing, its not free anymore.. the version I have was free, once upon a time, now its $2.99 on the Blackberry App World
    04-16-09 06:54 PM
    That sucks. You can get it back. Its registered to your old pin. Go to their website?

04-16-09 07:14 PM
    That sucks. You can get it back. Its registered to your old pin. Go to their website?

That won't work.. when I DLed the app, it was just an open OTA free-for-all.. I'll probably just find another screen locking app to supplement me until I decide I hate it and break down to buy TalkLock, they've made a few improvements but my version worked perfect.. I dunno.
    04-16-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD