I travel alot, and use my phone as a alarm clock. My WinMo phones let u set them to go off certin days of the week........Am I missing this somewhere? Can u set a reacurring alarm for Mon-Fri only? Thanks!
    12-01-08 06:49 PM
    Yes. Set the alarm as weekdays only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 06:51 PM
    This is how I do it:
    click alarm clock
    blackberry button
    set alarm
    on far right you can scroll and choose off, on, weekdays.

hope that helps
    12-01-08 06:55 PM
    Yea just open the clock, and on the bottom of the clock if you put your finger over it it , you can set the time and when it goes off (Everyday, weekdays, off etc.)

If you hit the blackberry button you can set more specific things like what you alarm is (for example if you go into browse, you an set a song on your SD card as the alarm), how loud it is, what you want you snooze setting and what you want "Bedside Mode" to do.

Bedside mode is a nift feature that turns the screen off, and makes the light stop flashing, so your phone is playing dead, but the instant you touch it it comes back to life, and you can then take it out of bedside mode. Pretty nifty...
    12-01-08 07:03 PM
    This is how I do it:
    click alarm clock
    blackberry button
    set alarm
    on far right you can scroll and choose off, on, weekdays.

hope that helps
    LOL....I don't know how I missed that! I just saw on, and off before......DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-01-08 07:16 PM
    I do agree that blackberry's have always been limited on the clock features though..

multiple alarms etc...

not a big deal for me but a ton of people ask about it all the time..
    12-01-08 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD