my concern is that my BSE skin for my moto q, is very grippy. Would be terrible for the swipe feature of the Storm. I dont know if they changed it, or its different on touch screens, but its grippy, not slick like the verizon phone protector.

Is the phantomskinz more slick than ghost armor and the others because of the clear coat? this would be a big reason i would try it.
    11-29-08 04:06 AM
    PhantomSkinzGuru-

Just wanted to let you know I will be using your product. I had never heard of your company 3 days ago but you now have a customer for life. Other companies, not only in this industry but others, should take a lesson on service from you. 90% of companies on any forum do nothing but bash their competition or hype their products making unbelievable claims and unreal promises. Your professionalism, honest and quick replies to questions/comments/concerns and the open invitation to get your products installed free of charge does not go unnoticed.
    11-29-08 04:50 AM
    I'm in Phoenix and want to come in Monday or Tuesday do I need to call ahead or can I just drop in?
    sabin,

Please call and make an appointment. Our main office number is (480) 497-2965. Thanks for the courtesy.

guru
    11-29-08 10:51 AM
    my concern is that my BSE skin for my moto q, is very grippy. Would be terrible for the swipe feature of the Storm. I dont know if they changed it, or its different on touch screens, but its grippy, not slick like the verizon phone protector.

Is the phantomskinz more slick than ghost armor and the others because of the clear coat? this would be a big reason i would try it.
    Hi Mike,

I know that our product is "less grippy/rubbery" than most of the companies that you mentioned. And YES, it is due to our product being clear coated. It is not slippery though. There are products out there that have a "clear coat", but is so thick that it will not wrap properly on phones. So, we think we have the best combination.

Thanks for the question. I hope that I answered it w/o picking on others.

guru
    11-29-08 10:58 AM
  5. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    What where are all the Ghost Armor fans? haha
    11-29-08 10:35 PM
    What where are all the Ghost Armor fans? haha
    how is yours with the slickness factor? is your grippy or slick?
    11-30-08 05:19 AM
    I've installed multipled IS's and it's not that hard. Patience is KEY!!! If you rush it, the final product will look like crap. I read somewhere on these forums that it's better to do it in a steamy bathroom since the dust and lint particles aren't floating around as much. Don't know how much credibility that tip is but from a physics standpoint it kind of makes sense.....
    12-01-08 11:04 AM
    Installed PS today...did not like the feel of it though. I took the button protectors and the big back piece off and left the rest. Feels and looks better. Theres one spot on the screen that has a small water bubble that i can't squeegee out so im hoping it will dry? Is this possible?
    12-05-08 08:08 PM
    How do you apply this to the screen? I don't know anything about applying covers to touch screens...Is it a risk to mess up the phone or is it just like a sticky thing that comes on when you first open the phone out of the box? I still have my little cheap cover than came pre installed.
    12-05-08 08:27 PM
    In the essence of time we posted a new thread with Tips and lots of pictures to aid in the installation of PhantomSkinz. Here is the link...... http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/pha...-storm-108766/
    12-06-08 03:45 PM
    I am loving mine. I have only applied the screen protector and it is crystal clear with no adverse effects on view or touch of screen. Very little orange peel, I mean VERY little. It is not slick, but a litte "grippie". I don't want to say tacky or sticky because its not. Easy to drag fingers across screen. Was easy as pie to install, but remember I only put on screen protector so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 04:19 PM
    just ordered mines...w00t
    12-06-08 04:38 PM
    Mine came in the mail yesterday and I was so excited. Could not put it on because I work at a bar and would not of been able to have my phone, not a good idea. I got home this morning at 4 a.m. and it was calling my name. I sat down and put it on my Storm. I have to say, I was very impressed with the ease of the patterns going on. The only piece with any difficulty was the bottom rear and both sides in one piece. After lining it up, it still went on very nicely. I have done the IS, BSE and now the PS, PS has the least orange peel that I have noticed. Great product and thanks Guru for letting us have a discount on it. Hope you get a little kick back.
    12-06-08 04:58 PM
    I think I might get this or ghost armor. dont know yet though
    12-06-08 05:07 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD