Hey everyone

You may remember me by the problems i experienced with my bold on Orange UK, as a Uk resident i just could not help but to post my first impression trying the storm at Phones4u.

Today i said an early goodbye to my afternoon lectures and went to the Phones4u at westfield, sheperd's bush and i maneged to feel the HOLY STORM in the palm of my hand, my goodness it was sensational.

We all agree that Apple re-invented touch screen tech, I have to say and please not for a second doubt that Rim has re-re-invented it. it was just simply THI best experience i have had with touch screens( having had the first generation iPhone and HTC touch diamond). it was so so smooth, the screen depressed after each press very fast (I realy dont think it's going to slow anybody down).

The phone itself was super fast(screen transitions and launching apps), i spotted no vodafone branding (maybe i was to excited), To be honest the camera did not impress me( i just was not impressed), and unfortunately i was not allowed to make any test phone call.
    vodafone has not spoilt the UI at all, just a couple of extra icons.

Goodness, i was just a single breath away from having it permanently and despite all the efforts of the sale assistant made to convince me that if i did not buy today the tariffs would be most definitely more expensive in a week or so( Oh yes sure), i thought to myself " man the area i live in is not famous for the best 3g signal (Purley, FYI) and for �45 a month for 18 month with no wi-fi and a practically basic 3.2" MP camera and not the most convenient web browser ( the last on can be compromised), OOOOOOOOOh man!!!!!!!

I just could not tempt myself enough.
    At the moment i am very happy with my trusty Curve 8310 with which i am not charged for Highstreet prices an can not help it but to miss my BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.

I want my Bold back man, I am realy realy realy missing it, more than ever before.

In the end i am sorry for the long content and if it was hard to read due to its layout.

Please please share you own experiences wit the storm, Let me know what You think about the HOLY MIGHTY STORM.
    Last edited by soleimam; 11-14-08 at 06:45 PM.
    11-14-08 06:39 PM
    Encouraging. I can't wait to get my Storm next Friday.
    11-14-08 06:46 PM
    will the bold even come out for verizon?
    11-14-08 06:58 PM
    I Hope your expectations are not as high as mine czm2000 and good luck with your lovely new phone.
    11-14-08 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD