did you do what the "note" said to do? i had to delete-undelete about 3 times before the upgrade appeared>
    12-07-08 07:34 PM
    Been reading through the threads about the wireless update. So i did exactly as the directions said about getting the wireless update option. Now that I have it, I click on it, and get an error "Unable to send request for available upgrades" I called verizon and they had to open a trouble ticket with the engineers. Anyone have any ideas on this issue?
    I am having the same problem??? Any help?
    12-08-08 08:16 AM
    I have 2 phones

The first it helped a lot!! switches better and a lot less buggy

My second was fine but ran it anyway to see if it would speed it up.. now its more buggy than before had a it shut down while texting and is less responsive.. not to worried though the menu button came broken should have a new one ship on the 15th...
    12-08-08 08:50 AM
    How do you delete the downloaded data from the wireless update after you installed the new update?
    12-08-08 12:04 PM
    Any word on the next updates and what they are going to address this time? I did the leak and the official but didnt have many issues to start. Now sometimes when I sync my DM says I have an update but its the same thing, 75?
    12-09-08 08:57 PM
    I don't have time to read all 13 pages of post, but I have 2 questions.

The first is, I think the most current version is .75, correct? My device only shows 4.7. Is there some place else to see the "dot" versions?

The second is, I don't have the wireless upgrade in menu choices for OTA. I have a corporate policy on mine. Is the policy controlling if I have this option or is it the version I have?

Thanks in advance!
    12-10-08 01:07 PM
    I was wondering if there is any benefit to installing the OS through your computer rather than OTA (other then the amount of time)?
    12-29-08 10:00 AM
    I think the whole "plug device into the travel charger" is just for the sales reps to update the system before handing them out to the consumer. The rep I know had to do this to a few phones that did ship with the update already. Once your phone is fully charged there is no need to be plugged in while updating.
    12-29-08 02:28 PM
    Hello. I have no "Provisioning (OTASL)" in my service book. WHat will I do? Thanks.
    10-29-13 10:29 AM
184 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD