I'm in class reading the beginning of this thread scratching my head like what are these people talking about and come to find out it's someones sick sense of humor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 10:30 AM
    I'm in class reading the beginning of this thread scratching my head like what are these people talking about and come to find out it's someones sick sense of humor.
    Well, at least you missed all the important information in class that you'll need to know for the pop-quiz tomorrow.
    10-13-08 10:35 AM
    You owe me a new keyboard, as I just sprayed it with tea this morning reading that...LOL...
    DISCLAIMER: Any comments left by Stratman103 are in no way endorsed, condoned, related to or encouraged by Crackberry.com. Damage to any device caused by the reader's uncontrolable laughter upon reading any comments from any user on Crackberry.com is solely the responsibility of the reader. Likewise, any bursting sides, seizures, cheek pains, heart attacks, poked out eyes, flat feet, venerial diseases, male pattern baldness or irritable bowel syndrome shall NOT be the responsibility of Crackberry.com.
    10-13-08 10:43 AM
    I'm being serious because I haven't seen it covered yet, but can you make calls from the Storm? Can someone confirm this, the only pics that I've seen have been of the QWERTY or Suretype keyboard and of the internet. So this is like a Ipod Touch device rather than a phone, right?
    10-13-08 11:04 AM
    I'm being serious because I haven't seen it covered yet, but can you make calls from the Storm? Can someone confirm this, the only pics that I've seen have been of the QWERTY or Suretype keyboard and of the internet. So this is like a Ipod Touch device rather than a phone, right?
    Haha you bring up a valid point. I don't think I've seen any pictures of the phone feature..haha
    10-13-08 11:10 AM
    hmmm I don't know about a touchscreen but I heard this phone has a slide out keyboard!!!
    10-13-08 02:37 PM
    There's ummm...also no cut and paste....ummmm....yeah....just a rumor....ummm...iPhone still rules all....ummmm....this is 115% legit!
    10-13-08 02:40 PM
    I heard the device is in fact not a RIM device. I heard it will have an apple emblem on the back with a front facing vga camera with htc on the front frame runnin android software. Lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 02:50 PM
    Has it really come to this? ... lol
    10-13-08 04:00 PM
    I found a leaked image!!

10-13-08 04:09 PM
    if it doesnt make phone calls, that is a real deal breaker for me
    10-13-08 04:17 PM
    its a good thing it has wifi cause verizons data network sucks...they should call it 3S, for slow, not 3G
    10-13-08 08:51 PM
    I found a leaked image!!
    Its Storm 2. Notice how the touchscreen has shrunk and the keypad added. Briliant inovation.
    10-13-08 09:08 PM
    Wait...what's a Storm?
    10-13-08 09:39 PM
    I don�t think the storm needs a touch screen. They are not trying to go after that market. I know many think it needs one since there is no apparent buttons other then the send end menu buttons but I 100% guarantee this will be a fully voice controlled phone.

Because of the huge effort they put into the voice activated controlls and the speed in which it responds.... there is NO NEED for a touch screen. Voice is far faster then touch!
    Last edited by Ptimate; 10-13-08 at 09:48 PM.
    10-13-08 09:45 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD