Hi evreyone ive been on here for a while now but this is my first post. I really like my storm but i want to update the OS, im on vodafone in the UK and have asked them if they no when it is coming out and they didnt have a clue. So i want to ask if anyone knows when the offical release for the storm in the UK is coming out. Im a mac user so cant put a leaked OS on.

All replys will be greatly appreciated.
    02-24-09 06:47 AM
    Greetings from London,
    the new official update is not available yet and nobody knows exactly when. Chances are for a March realease looking at how the beta testing is going forward. If you feel like trying something new then go for the latest beta .109, it will make a big difference in speed and battery life but remember its still not official so its up to you.
    This is the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/of...thread-165989/
    I'm using it now and so are lots of other people, much better than the previous official .78. My advice is go for it but then again its just my opinion, good luck and I just wish it was sunny today but hey we are in London after all.
    02-24-09 07:01 AM
    thanks for the reply. i would like to try one of the beta ones but i'am a mac user so this is not an option for me as i have no way of updating the os.

yeah the weather is **** right now, but is not to cold though.
    02-24-09 07:32 AM
    Well just borrow a laptop from someone install desktop manager then the beta and update your phone, hehe, it only takes a few mins. Ciao
    02-24-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD