Now that a press release is imminent and will be out today announcing the pricing and availability of the Storm by Verizon Wireless, I am going to begin bugging telesales and hopefully I can get lucky and have a Storm shipped out. There have been news of Storms sitting in warehouses and some systems showing the Storm in stock without pricing, although that will very soon change.

Hopefully we can help each other out here and get connected with good reps who can place an order. I remember the Curve launching on May 9th and people were already able to order their phones beginning May 1st, 8 days early.
    Last edited by Kill3r.Conc3ptz; 11-13-08 at 12:37 AM.
    11-13-08 12:21 AM
    this is sooooooo dumb. You're just clogging up the lines for people that actually have issues or need to buy phones that are released. Im not im prolly being a buzz kill right now. But having hundreds of crazed "storm chasers" calling in doesnt really help anything and hopefully verizon puts a stop to this.
    11-13-08 12:25 AM
    Canty is EXACTLY RIGHT.

He is a buzz kill.
    11-13-08 12:29 AM
    this is sooooooo dumb. You're just clogging up the lines for people that actually have issues or need to buy phones that are released. Im not im prolly being a buzz kill right now. But having hundreds of crazed "storm chasers" calling in doesnt really help anything and hopefully verizon puts a stop to this.
    Well, its going to happen no matter what. Hopefully people can maintain their discussion to this thread rather than having a new thread about how someone was able to order their Storm from telesales every 2 minutes.
    11-13-08 12:29 AM
    lol...yeah, thats all we need clogging up this forum. Good luck trying to get it early.
    11-13-08 12:30 AM
    Personally I am looking forward to the responses in this thread. I want to order this phone ASAP and if this thread can help me by doing that...I will be happy.

If anyone finds a rep who is willing to order the phone early, I will be so greatful.
    (PM me PLEASE if anyone can do it)
    11-13-08 12:34 AM
    Canty is EXACTLY RIGHT.

He is a buzz kill.
    I had a little smile when I read the first line of your post....then I read the second line....
    11-13-08 12:36 AM
    I feel bad for those people in the call centers.
    11-13-08 12:45 AM
    I don't really care too much if I get it before Friday next week. My concern is I start a new job on Monday and I can't really ask to come in late already on Friday. I just want to be able to have it pre-ordered and shipped to arrive at my house on Friday. Hope that it's possible.
    11-13-08 01:34 AM
    I feel bad for those people in the call centers.
    i know i spoke to someone earlier today and he told me over 700,000 people have been calling in about the storm and its release date and being on "the pre order list"
    11-13-08 01:37 AM
    I called. I was told the order can't be put through until the 21st. Will try again tomorrow.
    11-13-08 09:13 AM
    Oh cwcanty, go thataway.....

We are getting the Storm, baybee! All I know is they better have enough folks in there to answer them d*mn phones.
    Last edited by itsrox; 11-13-08 at 09:47 AM.
    11-13-08 09:29 AM
    i know i spoke to someone earlier today and he told me over 700,000 people have been calling in about the storm and its release date and being on "the pre order list"
    I don't think he realized its the same 50 people calling 14k times each.
    11-13-08 09:46 AM
    I called. I was told the order can't be put through until the 21st. Will try again tomorrow.
    Atta-boy!
    11-13-08 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD