My Storm is set to update time from the network (Verizon) and shows the network time and location (East Coast, -5:00) correctly, but shows the actual time on the device as an hour slow. It shows currently 1310, when it's actually 1410 (Yes, set for military time).

When I go to set the time, it shows the current time as 1310, even though it's set to update from the network and the network time is 1410.

How do I fix this? I'm at .075.
    12-13-08 01:10 PM
    I also have trouble playing in odd time sign.....wait what?
    12-13-08 01:18 PM
    Have you tried a "soft reset" = pulling the battery out while the phone is on, waiting 30 seconds and then putting it back in?

It may do the trick.....
    12-13-08 07:48 PM
    My Storm is set to update time from the network (Verizon) and shows the network time and location (East Coast, -5:00) correctly, but shows the actual time on the device as an hour slow. It shows currently 1310, when it's actually 1410 (Yes, set for military time).

When I go to set the time, it shows the current time as 1310, even though it's set to update from the network and the network time is 1410.

How do I fix this? I'm at .075.
    If you are synching to a PC, and have the Desktop Manager option to synch device time to PC time, AND the PC is set to the wrong time or wrong time zone or wrong DST, THEN you can get the scenario you describe. If you're not synching to a PC with the wrong time, I'm not sure what could be causing your problem.
    12-13-08 08:28 PM
    Thanks JeffH, you nailed it. My PC time was off by an hour (no idea why) and I do sync it to my Storm. I fixed the time on the PC, and that fixed it on the phone. Thanks.
    12-14-08 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD