I was calling my corporate voicemail this morning, and the screen just went black, and unresponsive, and using the other buttons didn't do anything. All I could do was a battery pull..and for like 3 more battery pulls my phone just froze with the white loading screen....

Anyone else have this problem?
    01-29-09 04:18 PM
    Hey, I had an odd glitch today too. Nothing to do with your odd glitch, but I figured....why start another odd glitch thread. So here's mine.....
    I had my Storm in my coat pocket, buttons locked, in a leather sleeve with the magnet. I pulled it out to make a call, removing it from the sleeve in the landscape position, and my wallpaper was showing in landscape with my emergency contact info showing on top. It only lasted a second or two and when I hit Capture IT it dissapeared. Wow, I sure wish it was always like that, I hate that blue screen locked screen in landscape!
    01-29-09 09:29 PM
    I was calling my corporate voicemail this morning, and the screen just went black, and unresponsive, and using the other buttons didn't do anything. All I could do was a battery pull..and for like 3 more battery pulls my phone just froze with the white loading screen....

Anyone else have this problem?
    yup Im having the same problem....let me know if you have any information to fix this problem.
    02-02-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD