i'm sorry. you have 2 posts. please come back when you have more credibilty than any guy on the street.

have a nice day
    Dude, you have 157 posts. Let me go ***** up a thread for an hour and Ill be baller status like you. Im just tellling you what I know. Now go back and play with the cool kids.

Have a good day
    09-30-08 12:11 PM
    Wheres 0mie when you need him...?!
    09-30-08 12:15 PM
    And it's ma mama's bday
    09-30-08 12:25 PM
    At this genious saying the Storm got pushed back when the original date hasnt even been released.

Man. That was the way to start the day. haha. Everyone point and laugh at his expense.

Pause* okay seriously...*

09-30-08 12:31 PM
    I will just say why? Really, another I heard a rep thread. Great.
    Oh no CBK we needed this thread because I was just getting pizza for lunch and over heard these teens talking about the Storm being release December 39th.
    09-30-08 12:36 PM
    Dude, you have 157 posts. Let me go ***** up a thread for an hour and Ill be baller status like you. Im just tellling you what I know. Now go back and play with the cool kids.

Have a good day

lol that's tough talk there buddy. dont get me wrong. if you have concrete info, that's cool. but, none of our regular insiders have come at us with anything like what you've posted. couple that with you having less than 10 posts, even after trying to bust on me for calling you out, and it certianly looks like the classic case of drive-by-poster-that-has-no-real-info. if you want to give us real info, fine, but you need to back it up with proof to be taken seriously. heck, even some that have MANY MANY posts cant get away with posting things like you did
    09-30-08 12:43 PM
    lol that's tough talk there buddy. dont get me wrong. if you have concrete info, that's cool. but, none of our regular insiders have come at us with anything like what you've posted. couple that with you having less than 10 posts, even after trying to bust on me for calling you out, and it certianly looks like the classic case of drive-by-poster-that-has-no-real-info. if you want to give us real info, fine, but you need to back it up with proof to be taken seriously. heck, even some that have MANY MANY posts cant get away with posting things like you did
    Man I aint laughed this hard all week. lmao. Called him a "youg rookie in the Crackberry world"

"We dont believe you, you need more people"
    09-30-08 12:47 PM
    @ ClassaN0va spelling "genius" wrong...
    09-30-08 06:08 PM
    Thats all that goes on in these forums is a bunch of talk and speculation. I don't think anyone on here has or has had this device except for Mr Byrne (and he is no longer posting). He is the only one that has shared info before we actually heard it from the horses mouth. Everyone else that ACTS like they are "in" on the Storm just puke info that he or VZW has leaked. I see many winking, smiley faces when some have been asked questions about specs, etc...as if to say they know something but they don't, at least no evidence, specs or "insider" info is ever given. I have been watching and reading these forums since April-May. I don't care if you have 1 post or 40,000 posts, perhaps the later just means you have nothing better to do?? I'm just saying...

I know we are ALL excited for the Storm to be released, so don't be a "rookie" and act like you have never seen speculation or wrong info given within these forums. I'm pretty sure everyone is intelligent enough to make their own conclusion based on the FACTS given.

This being said, the Storm is being released tomorrow!! Just kidding...I'm putting my money on Nov 3rd. If sooner, I'm fine with losing the bet...if later UGH!! ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 08:16 PM
    Thats all that goes on in these forums is a bunch of talk and speculation. I don't think anyone on here has or has had this device except for Mr Byrne (and he is no longer posting). He is the only one that has shared info before we actually heard it from the horses mouth. Everyone else that ACTS like they are "in" on the Storm just puke info that he or VZW has leaked. I see many winking, smiley faces when some have been asked questions about specs, etc...as if to say they know something but they don't, at least no evidence, specs or "insider" info is ever given. I have been watching and reading these forums since April-May. I don't care if you have 1 post or 40,000 posts, perhaps the later just means you have nothing better to do?? I'm just saying...

I know we are ALL excited for the Storm to be released, so don't be a "rookie" and act like you have never seen speculation or wrong info given within these forums. I'm pretty sure everyone is intelligent enough to make their own conclusion based on the FACTS given.

This being said, the Storm is being released tomorrow!! Just kidding...I'm putting my money on Nov 3rd. If sooner, I'm fine with losing the bet...if later UGH!! ;-)

lol If you say so....
    09-30-08 08:18 PM

doesn't crucial have one as well?
    09-30-08 08:23 PM
    doesn't crucial have one as well?
    Dunno if he does or not...

CX, you out there...

UPDATE: Just saw in another thread CX saying he has had the 9500 for a week. Take it for what you will....
    Last edited by Pholey22; 09-30-08 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Correction...
    09-30-08 08:31 PM
    lol If you say so....
    Okay, you got me! More winking, I bet Skyys has a dozen Storms in the closet as we speak!! LOL
    09-30-08 08:32 PM
    Yes, The Storm Will Be Great, But Have We All Forgotten How Much We Love Our Curve, And All It Does?
    09-30-08 08:55 PM
    It will be available to the retail customers the 2nd week in November.
    09-30-08 08:56 PM
    Yes, The Storm Will Be Great, But Have We All Forgotten How Much We Love Our Curve, And All It Does?
    I know, my 8830 hasn't looked at me the same since this whole Storm thing started!!
    09-30-08 09:04 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD