Come on, I have just been waiting for the release of this phone for so long, wasting much of my time obsessing over this site, and I just feel let down.
    I think you are just being a little rude, calm down, as it is just my opinion and if you don't like it you should just move on. I apologize if I have wasted so much of your time that you have to keep coming back here and posting, but it was only a quick opinion.
    Kris,

its like I told you in your OTHER post about not liking the storm, actually try a PRODUCTION model not just for a few minutes but for the DAY before you make such statement. EVERY device comes out with bugs because of the way the software & hardware testing processes are designed. HOWEVER the continuous ranting by you borders on PURE hate. I don't think you are being fair to the other participants on CB msg boards NOR are you being fair to the Storm/BB itself by making such blanket statements after spending so little time with the device. It GREAT that you share your opinion but seriously if you don't like it you just DON'T & move on.
    11-21-08 10:16 PM
    Kris,

its like I told you in your OTHER post about not liking the storm, actually try a PRODUCTION model not just for a few minutes but for the DAY before you make such statement. EVERY device comes out with bugs because of the way the software & hardware testing processes are designed. HOWEVER the continuous ranting by you borders on PURE hate. I don't think you are being fair to the other participants on CB msg boards NOR are you being fair to the Storm/BB itself by making such blanket statements after spending so little time with the device. It GREAT that you share your opinion but seriously if you don't like it you just DON'T & move on.
    No problem.
    Discussion closed.
    11-21-08 10:18 PM
    I was thinking I would get this phone immediately and it would rival the iphone. Not the case.

I have to admit I did better typing today on an up to date Storm than on the demo last week, but it still seemed awkward. I'm not a bb user and I don't have a qwerty keyboard, except on my itouch (which had no learning curve and it has pretty good correction). I tried my wife's env and my son's voyager and did pretty well.

That said, I'm leaning towards getting a voyager. Touch screen w/ qwerty kb and hard keys inside. I'll get the e-mail package; I don't need attachments and web browser. There's even a new level of service called connect I think that's between select and premium. It has everything except vcast. It may even be possible to tether w/ the voyager, but slower than storm.

BTW, have you gone to crackberry . com on storm--I tried at the store and after several minutes, it still hadn't all loaded.
    11-21-08 10:35 PM
    Kris,

I have a question for you though, since you seem smart. Since I want to give the Storm another try, if I buy one and don't like it will I still be able to return it? I ask this because I returned my Dare already withing those thirty days and don't now if you can do that another time.
    11-21-08 10:43 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD