Now that the storm has been officially announced by VZW, CX, are you allowed to share any more fun information with us, or does the NDA still apply? (I don't really know how those things work)

Thought I'd ask!!
    11-13-08 04:48 PM
    Now that the storm has been officially announced by VZW, CX, are you allowed to share any more fun information with us, or does the NDA still apply? (I don't really know how those things work)

Thought I'd ask!!

for the 700th time... the NDA is in full effect until the device is actually released. some parts of the NDA may never be lifted...
    11-13-08 05:00 PM
    ^^^^^ is correct
    11-13-08 05:15 PM

Thought I'd ask!!
    I don't think CX could share anything that is not currently out there. You can find the reviews, manuals, demos, videos, and simulators. If you have a question you should be able to find the answer. You might want to check out the mega storm page The BlackBerry Storm 9530 and 9500 Super Resource Page! | CrackBerry.com for all your info needs
    11-13-08 05:20 PM
    I could be missing something, but what else is there to know that we don't already know?!

All the resources are out there to find ouot about every detail of the phone and its features.
    11-13-08 05:42 PM
    Agreed, it's not like we're waiting for the other shoe to drop...since it just did. That said, anything juicy left to know
    11-13-08 06:10 PM
    you people keep calling his name it topic titles and sooner or later he'll appear like candyman. seriously give the guy a break
    11-13-08 06:13 PM
    you people keep calling his name it topic titles and sooner or later he'll appear like candyman. seriously give the guy a break
    HILARIOUS!
    11-13-08 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD