Iphone going to Wal-Mart? WoW! All those little voices in the back of my head saying "iphone, iphone, iphone" are completely silent. Can you imagine how many people are going to be on the iphone wagon? Defintely dont want to be the out of date cell phone user..haha
    11-19-08 06:44 AM
    the thing is though apple did do a good job with how they created the os on the phone they make the hardware last longer also realize that because of apple the prices of top notch phones are really coming down if iPhone wasn't 199 there is no way that the storm would be

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 06:55 AM
    yea very true about the pricing...I totally agree. However, If I was an iphone user and all of a sudden the started selling my phone at walmart...I would be pretty pissed. The cool factor is history once it becomes available at wally world.

No longer will people look at the iphone in wow, more like " he bought it from walmart "
    11-19-08 07:04 AM
    Leave it to Wally!
    11-19-08 08:21 AM
    Don't you think at some point the Storm will be sitting right next to the rest of the VZ phones at Wally world when we are waiting for the Storm 2?
    11-19-08 08:23 AM
    Don't you think at some point the Storm will be sitting right next to the rest of the VZ phones at Wally world when we are waiting for the Storm 2?
    Exactly! What will you do with your storm once Wally gets it?
    11-19-08 08:41 AM
    I don't think Wally will ever get the storm they don't have the 8830...i could be wrong but i don't think I've ever seen any Verizon world phones
    11-19-08 08:47 AM
    i agree. you never think of something like the iphone at walmart. the cool factor is out.
    11-19-08 09:10 AM
    So if you could buy the iPhone from Sams Club... would that be the same?
    11-19-08 09:22 AM
    LOL.

This thread makes me laugh because some dolt on the google finance forums for RIM was talking up his iPhone and how you'd never see it in walmart.
    11-19-08 09:26 AM
    i agree. you never think of something like the iphone at walmart. the cool factor is out.
    There ya go...toss the Storm in the cart along with the milk, eggs, and a bag of socks.

As far as Sam's Club, that is Wal-Mart with a cover charge.
    11-19-08 09:29 AM
    How is a product less cool cause its from walmart. its not like it has a walmart stamp on it. that post really shows what kind of person you are. who really gives a ****?!?!
    11-19-08 09:33 AM
    Walmart getting the storm shouldn't be that big of a deal, they just want to make the phone available to everyone and walmart is usually cheaper than other stores. The T1 is selling at walmart i believe at even cheaper than the 179.99 it is at T Mobile. I think its a decent idea because the more people that have the phone, the more possible third party apps they will develop for it specially with a phone like T1 which is running android
    11-19-08 09:36 AM
    How is a product less cool cause its from walmart. its not like it has a walmart stamp on it. that post really shows what kind of person you are. who really gives a ****?!?!
    Oh trust me, Apple fan boys think highly enough and are so protective about their company that they will be pissed to the point of LIVID about walmart having it.
    11-19-08 09:37 AM
    Who really cares where you can get a phone. Are you seriously that pretentious?? Not "cool" because you can get it at Walmart? It's a cell phone!!!
    11-19-08 09:37 AM
    Walmart will probably sell a gajillion iPhone's.
    11-19-08 09:47 AM
    So, Walmart can sell iPods but not iPhones? Seriously, that just goes to show everyone how dumb and shallow some people can be. Oh, and by the way, some Walmarts have been selling the Storm since its release date....
    Does that make it uncool? No, it'll just cost less than if you were to purchase it at a Verizon store because you don't have to wait for the rebate, it's already included in the price.
    12-02-08 01:30 AM
    Walmart stamp...lmao
    12-02-08 01:37 AM
    There ya go...toss the Storm in the cart along with the milk, eggs, and a bag of socks.

As far as Sam's Club, that is Wal-Mart with a cover charge.
    i dunno about Sams Club being a walmart with a cover charge. While the 2 may operate similar the customer base of Sams Club is WAY different!
    12-02-08 01:39 AM
    as for the iphone being uncool for being sold at walmart....that doesnt make it uncool. it being an iphone is what makes it uncool. What i think is uncool about it is that just about everybody already has one. Seriously they are saying its outsold the razor and i seriously got so sick of seeing that thing everyplace. hated the phone to begin with. then everybody got one and made me hate it more
    12-02-08 01:42 AM
    Who cares if Wally has it? I don't and you know none of you do! if you couldnt get your hands on a storm and you WANTED one you would go to Walmart to get one so stop pretending like you wouldn't. If Walmart had a Telus one I'd be there when they opened tomorrow first in line lol!
    12-02-08 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD