Help. I sometimes talk with people who call me and I am sometimes told that I was called several times before this particular call. Unfortunately, the phone never rang, I have nothing in the call logs, and no missed call message. Also, I was in an area of full bars and the phone was on and Active. I have a BB Storm with the official release .75.
    In addition, I cannot receive MMS messages. I have been told of three messages with pictures being sent to me and I never got them. It was Verizon to Verizon, should be no problems.
    And finally, somehow the auto-activate is on. The menu says it is disabled, but when I power it down it says the unit will re-activate at 7:00 AM even though the Auto-On/Off menu shows that it is inactive. I have to turn my cell of several times a week and I don't need it turning itself back on. Please note that the first comment was made about phone calls that the speaker said were made in succession of only several minutes while the phone had been on for hours, so the power off concept is not a problem with the first.
    Thanks for your help
    01-13-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD