Is anyone else having this issue.. i try to set up different profiles with different tone volume.. like in loud i put it on vol 10.. due to a lot of noise in the areanad then i go into say normal and want to put it on like vol 7. and save it, but when i put it back in loud the vol is on 7. i probably am missing a simple step but any and all help would be appreciated.... oh and the usual amount of sarcstic comments are welcome to..............lol

Thanks in advance
    09-30-09 02:47 PM
    There has definitely been discussion of this. It's an issue with certain OS'. Which one are you running?
    09-30-09 07:00 PM
    There has definitely been discussion of this. It's an issue with certain OS'. Which one are you running?
    running 4.7.148
    10-01-09 02:41 PM
    I just set up custom profiles and left the stock ones alone on 148. Other OS' may have fixed this problem. I don't think you can alter any of them other than "Normal" on 148, but defer to the experts on giving you tips on how to upgrade. There are alot of help threads in the OS forum though.
    10-01-09 04:23 PM
    Yep, the stock ones don't "remember" your settings when switching back and forth. Been an issue since way back when.

Do as Bach56 says, and create custom profiles. That's the only workaround I know of.
    10-01-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD