I recently tried syncing all my bb storm contacts to outlook 2007. (from bb to outlook, not outlook to bb).
    When outlook first scans my bb it reads 243 contacts to sync, but in the end only syncs 40 something. I noticed the ones synced all have email addresses and so with a stroke of genius realized it only took the contacts from my device that have email addys set up in them.

Anyone know anything about this? In another thread someone said to make sure that certain "fields" were "mapped" (meaning chosen to sync over?) and not just fields under email addresses. This is the thread

However, my fields were all mapped to include contacts that had all sorts of number, home, mobile, work, email etc...(see attached screen shot)yet it still didnt take all them over.

Anyone have any info? Unfortunately my storm screen is cracked right now and rendered useless until i get the replacement screen i ordered, so I wont be able to try any settings on my phone... BUT advice is still welcome and I can try it when I fix the phone, or try something else in outlook.
    Last edited by romajr86; 12-04-09 at 08:39 PM.
    12-04-09 08:36 PM
    well, the reason is because if you use the button on the upper task bar of outlook that opens the "address book", thats like the address book in outlook express, meant for holding emails.

You have to choose the "Go" drop down menu at the top and then contacts and that opens them all.

Dopey me. Mods, you can close this, unless you want to leave it for other dopes like me.
    Last edited by romajr86; 12-04-09 at 08:59 PM.
    12-04-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD