Hey Folks,

I have taken the plunge to a new Blackberry Storm. Still on the fence about the Storm but loving the BB interface. Worse comes to worse I will return it and go for the bold when it drops on Verizon next May. Well...enough of my rambling...on to the questions.

So I have set up two email accounts so far on my Storm. Both are gmail accounts and both have the same settings. One of them allows me the option to delete the email on my device on the storm as well as in my mailbox but the other does not. I have deleted and setup the accounts three times and still the same result. Any thoughts?

My next question is, why do all the emails I send from the storm through these accounts send me back a copy of the email. What I am saying is that if I respond to an email it sends it out then a second later I get a copy of the email I just sent. Anyway to change this?

Next...I am in the music industry and often get email with .mp3 attachments. They always say file to large and I am not given the option to download the file. Is there a setting to change so the email gets pushed through or do I need to log into gmail to check these messages?

My last question is about the Storm itself. If I am in the main menu page and change from portrait to landscape the accelerometer is spot on but when switching back to portrait it insists on loading the theme menu page. This really slows things down.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
    12-02-08 12:21 PM
    My next question is, why do all the emails I send from the storm through these accounts send me back a copy of the email. What I am saying is that if I respond to an email it sends it out then a second later I get a copy of the email I just sent. Anyway to change this?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

Next...I am in the music industry and often get email with .mp3 attachments. They always say file to large and I am not given the option to download the file. Is there a setting to change so the email gets pushed through or do I need to log into gmail to check these messages?
    That's a carrier imposed limit. I'm not sure if there is any solution around it. You could try using Opera Mini.
    12-02-08 12:35 PM
    Make sure on the second e-mail account you have your options set to prompt you as to what to do when deleting an e-mail.

When in the mailbox of choice
    Options-email reconciliation-delete on=prompt

Also in General options, make sure you have confirm delete set to yes under actions
    Last edited by squally123; 12-02-08 at 12:41 PM.
    12-02-08 12:36 PM
    Sunkast and squally123 thank you so much! Your responses were exactly what I was looking for.
    12-02-08 02:00 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

That's a carrier imposed limit. I'm not sure if there is any solution around it. You could try using Opera Mini.
    opera mini will let you dl up to 99.9m of media, so you would have to surf to the dl to get it with you BB..You can't open an email attachment with opera.
    12-02-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD