Finally, finally i put an end to my misery and this morning i got THEE HOLY MIGHTY STORM.

First of all i want to thank to those who helped me to get over the lack wi-fi in my last thread with their strong logic.

I know it's getting some kind of boring, but bear with me please, especially those who have read too many negative feedback. This text may comfort you.

In order not to be repetitive i will only address the nagative feedbacks.

�40 a month, 600 min, unlimited texts, unlimited internet.

first thing i did was to charge the without simcard for a solid 6 hours. After that the simcard and memory card were placed (did not come with memory card).

As i mentioned in my last thread this phone is truely fast. Not slower than the Bold, not at all, however it seems to than i spot the hourglass more often.

Transition between portrait and landscape mode is not as fast as N96 but much faster than Omnia, trust me you would not notice it if you did not read so many negative report about it.

non of the buttons came off despite me putting the phone in its case rapidly for a ruoghly 20 times.

media player looks crazy man realy pleasure to use.

Web browser is sick too man, it does not support Farsi/Persian (my native language) but i dont give a ..... . I even managed to download clips from You####.com. double tap works flawlessly.

I have not had 3g signal tough but i did not expect it to as i live 15 mile outside London. Still it was noticably faster than my 8310( dont know how).

I have not missed the wi-fi yet, yet. Have not been able to test the GPS yet.

The apps store looks cuuuuuuuuuuuuute, believe me it is realy sweeeeet.

Now are you ready for bad news??!!! Yes i am afraid there is rather disappointing problem here

THE BATTERY LIFE, i have to say Storm suffers from a rather severe poor battery life.

Let me clarify, only after 2 hours of playing around (no calls, no text, ...) , plain web browsing, the battery life is slightly over 50%.

Sorry for the bad news, i will try to upload some pics, meanwile feel free to ask any question. I am not going to sleep tonight.

Oh before i forget there is nothing wrong with touchscreen and how much pressure you need to apply, the top and the bottom of the screen gives you slightly less satsifying feedback i think due to the nature and design of the screen but you would not notice it.

Long storu short, if you have your heart tied up to the Storm i would advise you to go for it if you can put up with the battery life.

Good luck everyone.
    11-19-08 05:11 PM
    can you post some sample pics from the camera high quality? thanks
    11-19-08 05:14 PM
    Congrats.
    I heard that mem card does come with Storm.
    Between battery chargers in the home, in the car and everywhere else, hopefully the battery issue will not be a problem otherwise we will start carrying extra batteries too!
    Good Luck and have fun.
    11-19-08 05:15 PM
    do we know if there will be bigger battery avaible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 05:51 PM
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.youtube.com/v/EFzscGBQvSg
    Last edited by soleimam; 11-19-08 at 05:58 PM.
    11-19-08 05:52 PM
    Congrats.
    Between battery chargers in the home, in the car and everywhere else, hopefully the battery issue will not be a problem otherwise we will start carrying extra batteries too!
    Good Luck and have fun.
    yes verizon gets memory card.. but across the pond there storms do not come with a memory card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 05:54 PM
    no sd card with vodafone -tight asses
    11-19-08 05:57 PM
    Congrats.
    Good Luck and have fun.
    He's in the UK. Well if your browsing taking pictures for 2 hours that almost sounds about right. Now if you were talking it would probably last a little longer.
    11-19-08 06:00 PM
    Just double checked. No memory card.
    11-19-08 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD