I have paired my Storm with both my home computer, and my work computer, and I don't see file transfer as an option. Am I missing something? It's a real bummer, I hate having to plug in every time I want to transfer a pic or something.
    11-24-08 09:22 AM
    *The RIM BlackBerry� Storm supports the following Bluetooth profiles: Headset, Hands–free, Serial Port and Dial–Up Networking. It does not support all object exchange (OBEX) profiles. See Bluetooth for details.

http:// www. verizonwireless. com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail& selectedPhoneId=4286
    11-24-08 09:41 AM
    It is possible to send and receive files over bluetooth to the storm, I have done it on many occasions with videos and pictures! And here is how (off the top of my head so names of options might be slightly different on the phone)...

The trick is to pair the devices, make your storm bluetooth visible and then go to the media player application. Hit the blackberry button and select "Recieve via bluetooth", then discover using the other device and send to the storm, accept the transfer in the prompt that appears on the storm and hey presto, file transfer begins.

I initially had problems getting any files to transfer to mine until I made it discoverable, even from devices that were paired and trusted so that part is quite key I think.
    07-30-09 07:22 PM
    ^^^^
    correct...i've sent full MP3 files via bluetooth before...
    07-30-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD