The night couldn't have gone any better the girl I wanted was all over me, and my storm and I were pumping texts through the night getting everyone together for holiday merry making. Then the end of the night comes...bars shutting down...where's my storm?? Start searching...nowhere... where's my girl??...no phone can't call... This culminates to be my worst Thanksgiving I can remember

P.S. You all know d*mn well if someone finds a storm they're not turning it in

P.S.S I guess the point of this thread is take care of your storm and your girl. You don't know what you got til it's gone.
    Last edited by KraftBerry; 11-27-08 at 10:26 AM.
    11-27-08 10:21 AM
    ouch. im sorry

stupid clepto women.
    11-27-08 10:25 AM
    p.s. i hope you got the insurance plan
    11-27-08 10:25 AM
    Call VZ. Remember each BBs is unique . they should be able to prevent it's use.

At best all they'll be left with is a funky media player
    11-27-08 10:28 AM
    Wow dude that sucks... I can only hope I don't do that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 10:31 AM
    Please, Please call 800-922-0204 if you don't have a VZW phone at your disposal (if so, *228) and please make sure you put your Storm on the Lost/Stolen list. It will be a worthless paperweight to whoever stole your Storm. Bummer man! But, if you do nothing else please have it put on the negative list.
    11-27-08 10:32 AM
    A lesson for everyone here - install Berry Locator - I did, and its great. �4.00 for life.

At least I stand a chance of getting it back if I lose it !

Sorry to hear about yours mate.... hopefully you have insurance to cover your loss. As for the girl...... words can't help !!
    11-27-08 10:34 AM
    bars shutting down...where's my storm?? Start searching...nowhere... where's my girl??...no phone can't call...
    I think it's pretty obvious Columbo... your girl dumped you and stole your Storm. Don't kid yourself, she was all over you because she was trying to steal your Storm. Playing with your d*** was just to distract you.
    11-27-08 10:37 AM
    Oy! Sorry to hear about it - hope it gets tracked.

11-27-08 10:42 AM
    Ouch! That sucks.Sorry for your loss.
    I just went to the Berry Locator site that LuckLuke mrntioned and that doesn't look like a bad idea.
    Think I might do that.

11-27-08 10:42 AM
    A lesson for everyone here - install Berry Locator - I did, and its great. �4.00 for life.

At least I stand a chance of getting it back if I lose it !

Sorry to hear about yours mate.... hopefully you have insurance to cover your loss. As for the girl...... words can't help !!
    Since. This got brought up, this thread is as good as any.
    What is the best BB. Locator / autolock program.
    I never worried about my pearl.....

11-27-08 10:43 AM
    I think it's pretty obvious Columbo... your girl dumped you and stole your Storm. Don't kid yourself, she was all over you because she was trying to steal your Storm. Playing with your d*** was just to distract you.
    Awww...now thats sweet.
    11-27-08 10:43 AM
    how worthless is it really? you can make it worthless to being used on Verizon but these can also be unlocked to use on other netoworks for either yourself or to sell
    11-27-08 10:47 AM
    Dude...my condolences!!!

But... Let me get this straight "Girl was all over you" and "Texting all night". Dude, if a (HOT) girl is all over me at a club, the Storm or Bold stays in my pocket!

Lol... sorry for your loss.

11-27-08 10:52 AM

HaHa that's pretty funny... I'm not gonna lie it already crossed my mind. Luckily girls are a little easier to track down than lost cell phones and I've asked her about it. She has no idea...obviously... but we're going to hang out out tonight so there's one positive and yes I have insurance but still I can't believe it's gone.
    11-27-08 10:53 AM
    I had the phone on one of those d*mn belt clips. Never again will I ever wear one of those clips.
    11-27-08 10:54 AM
    Dauymn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wrong soooooooo wrong.
    This rings soooooo true; I do like women older than myself.
    I had two women say this back in the day and your story rings
    true.
    They told me this the diff btwn a man and a woman
    A man uses his enis and thinks with hi enis
    A woman uses the cat and thinks with her head.
    In time young man in time...................................
    The real women won't be offended by this.
    But ya can't turn a zo in2 a housewife
    11-27-08 11:01 AM
    that sucks!
    11-27-08 11:22 AM
    Never kiss and tell!
    11-27-08 03:35 PM
    I'm sure if it's reported lost/stolen, whoever has your phone won't have much use for it.
    11-27-08 03:48 PM
    oh wow! that's gotta stink. good luck in a replacement.
    11-27-08 04:08 PM
    Gotta be careful in Tampa, lots of slimy woman and crooks hang out in the bars.
    Lemme guess.. you were at the Blue Martini?
    11-27-08 04:12 PM
    wow dude that sucks...def hope it was insured!
    11-27-08 05:01 PM
    I bet the girl took it! Hanging all over you, and it was on a belt clip.
    11-27-08 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD