My wife lost her contact list on her phone, so i connected both of them to the computer via usb and did a file tranfer using desktop manager. After that, my email icons tranferred to her phone as well, but her email icon is gone. She still sends and recieves email with hers, but her icon is gone. she just shows my email icons, but doesnt recieve my emails. How do i remove my icons and re add hers? I tried searching her folders, doesn't seem to be hidden in any of them, and I also tried unhiding but that wasn't an option either. She is running the .109 OS on her 9530 storm. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh I also tried going to setup/add email. It says the email account is already setup on her verizon phone.
    03-08-09 04:21 AM
    Options adv option host routing bb menu key register now will get her stuff back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 06:00 AM
    nope... still shows both my e-mail icons and hers is still gone. even did a batt pull after

oh and neither one of my icons on hers shows new message when she gets one.(was thinking maybesups hers got renamed to mine)
    Last edited by bammazon; 03-08-09 at 12:26 PM. Reason: added info
    03-08-09 12:23 PM
    Go into Options/Advanced/Service Book. Delete all the ones you see that have your info on them. Then you'll need to resend her email service books by going into the VZW BIS site and sending them or going to Email Setup on the phone and hitting Menu/Send Service Books.

Next time, don't transfer all the databases from one phone to another, just what you need (like address book in this case). Learn from your mistake.
    03-08-09 12:32 PM
    ok JRSCCivic98 Thanks for helping me get mine off her phone. To get hers back, I feel like a complete *****. All i had to do was go to setup email and delete hers and reset it up.. She was still getting e-mail alerts, just wasnt showing her icon, so this basically reset all her email options. Thanks everyone for the replies.
    03-08-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD