I did a clean sweep on my storm and restored it from a saved backup, but now my I dont recieve emails. I saw this on a thread a while ago but i cant find it. It was a bb web site link that allowed you to register the email does anybody have the link?
    08-09-09 07:09 PM
    just resend the service books.
    08-09-09 07:11 PM
    Let me google that for you
    First link

Seriously though, just delete any current email accounts and set it up again.
    08-09-09 07:12 PM
    try options/advance options/host routing table/menu/ send services books and see if that helps you out. Sending the service books should help correct the issue of not getting emails sent to your berry.
    08-09-09 07:12 PM
    ok i erased the service book and re-registered the same address. I tried to delete it through set up and email settings but for some reason wouldn't work. thanks
    08-09-09 08:33 PM
    I am trying to set up my personal email in my new BB BOLD but when setting the email, the only option I have is related to the Black Berry Enterprise server BES. Does anyone know how to make the other option appear? Thanks
    08-10-09 12:07 AM
    ok i erased the service book and re-registered the same address. I tried to delete it through set up and email settings but for some reason wouldn't work. thanks
    you dont need to erase anything. Just resend service books

go into options>advanced options>host routing table>hit the BB button thit hit register now
    Last edited by paulwright1; 08-10-09 at 12:11 AM.
    08-10-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD