Hi,

All along with previous OSes on both my laptop and Storm 9530, i had no issues with drive mapping but over the last several weeks i've not been able to access my 9530 'drives' from my laptop running win7 64-bit nor the wife's desktop running vista 32-bit. I cannot see the internal memory nor the 8gb sandisk in the slot.

I'm thinking the problem is with the BB Os (5.0.0.328) because before the update i believe mapping was okay. In 'memory' options, compression is enabled; card support is on; MTP is on; mass storage mode is on; auto-enable when connected=yes.

Does anyone experience this same issue? If you do, please post any tips that may help correct the issue.

Thanks!

.../Ian
    11-15-09 08:52 AM
    I'm having the same problem after the new upgrade found this above, maybe it applies to us! It does say versions 4.7 to 5.0 though?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/mas...de-fix-364340/

Greg
    11-15-09 02:22 PM
    I'm having the same problem after the new upgrade found this above, maybe it applies to us! It does say versions 4.7 to 5.0 though?

Greg
    Greg, I owe you a beer! Thanks ever so much. Got the card mapped straight off but no onboard memory as yet. I prefer to have access to the card tho so this is great!

thanks again,

.../Ian
    11-15-09 02:46 PM
    Yeah, the fix only gets you the card until RIM pulls their heads out of their azzes and gets us an update that fixes the device mem bug too. I don't really need it, but some people do and it should work...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD