Now I am finding that with the new OS I don't have clickable links in emails anymore. I sent myself a thread from here for the link for the Google Maps for the Storm and before the new OS I would click on the link in the email, choose "Get Link" and it would open the browser and take me there. Now I get nothing! Not liking this new OS all that much.

Do I need to change a setting to enable clickable links in emails?
    10-27-09 08:46 AM
    I would like to know this as well. When I try to send a link to download a ringtone or something, it is no longer clickable. Thanks for your help in advance
    10-27-09 09:15 AM
    Now I am finding that with the new OS I don't have clickable links in emails anymore. I sent myself a thread from here for the link for the Google Maps for the Storm and before the new OS I would click on the link in the email, choose "Get Link" and it would open the browser and take me there. Now I get nothing! Not liking this new OS all that much.

Do I need to change a setting to enable clickable links in emails?
    are you talking about os .328??
    I have been following links in emails on mine. Just did it twice this am.
    10-27-09 09:22 AM
    Same here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-27-09 09:28 AM
    Go to Message Options, then Main Message List Settings and select which accounts to include in your main message list. If you select none then only your corp account email will be displayed in the main email. Nice feature!
    10-27-09 12:48 PM
    I am also unable to click links from my email. I've been having to copy/paste them into the browser manually. I don't know what happened

I am however loving this OS. I had just got 323 a few days before which was my first jump to the 5.0 OS. Incredible difference from 4.7. Wouldn't go back...
    10-27-09 01:07 PM
    change the view to "plain txt" will allow most links to be clickable. Its a nice big bug though i agree
    10-27-09 01:10 PM
    Still working n finding that option too. Where do they hid the plan text option?

Ah Ha. LOoks like it is only html email has the plain text option. Logical I guess. Still cant click on links in some emails like the ones from Smrtgurd though and no pin text option either
    Last edited by Falling; 10-27-09 at 02:00 PM.
    10-27-09 01:55 PM
    from the message view, bb and it will be an option in the menu unless the email is already plain txt. then it would say get html basically
    10-27-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD