I did a search but could not find what I am looking for. **** I can barely describe what I am looking for.

If I make or receive a call I can not hear anything and the other party can not hear me, BUT if I put the phone on speaker I can hear and they can hear me. What am I missing? I left my phone on my desk for a meeting and came back and see no way to fix.

Any ideas. Thanks
    07-09-09 12:58 PM
    I did a search but could not find what I am looking for. **** I can barely describe what I am looking for.

If I make or receive a call I can not hear anything and the other party can not hear me, BUT if I put the phone on speaker I can hear and they can hear me. What am I missing? I left my phone on my desk for a meeting and came back and see no way to fix.

Any ideas. Thanks
    try a few batt pulls
    07-09-09 12:59 PM
    Hardware failure? Time for a warranty replacement, BUT you might try a complete JLcmdr wipe and reinstall of the OS.
    07-09-09 01:00 PM
    Well this is weird. Didn't work the last time I tried but if I hit the blackberry button and select "Activate Handset" it will work. But of course I can not find where the I can change the default to Handset and not Headset.
    07-09-09 01:38 PM
    Stuck in headset mode. Itsa glitch. Plug in/unplug headset a few times.
    07-09-09 09:01 PM
    ^^ LOL i typed this reply so many times i cd do it in my sleep.
    07-09-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD