Could someone please remind me how to get the Storm version of Nintaii?

I had it with my original Storm.. but can't remember how I got it! When using the app store, I am only able to get the 1.08 version which isn't the right one..

I think it was version 1.6 for the storm.

I did it once, but can't remember how I did it!

arrrgh!
    12-04-08 10:11 PM
    12-04-08 10:15 PM
    I downloaded this to try it out because in the video it shows you can use the accelerometer to play the game but after installing it I can only swipe to move the block not use the accelerometer? I would think about buying this game if I could use it?

Am I missing something here? Is it a function only available if you purchase it?
    12-04-08 10:41 PM
    You have to click the screen to bring up the options. I think swiping is easier though. Need a game that actually makes sense to use the accelerometer with.
    12-04-08 10:45 PM
    You have to tap the screen and go to accelerometer off -> to turn it on.

It works great!
    12-04-08 10:46 PM
    Ahh I got it thanks. Yea it is much easier to use the swipe to play but it's still something for a show piece for that wow factor when showing off the phone
    12-04-08 10:47 PM
    Oops. Can't get the download button to do anything...
    12-04-08 10:54 PM
    Could someone please remind me how to get the Storm version of Nintaii?

I had it with my original Storm.. but can't remember how I got it! When using the app store, I am only able to get the 1.08 version which isn't the right one..

I think it was version 1.6 for the storm.

I did it once, but can't remember how I did it!

arrrgh!
    how do you get it to show up in the app center? I'm only getting the messgenger stuff, flickr, and a couple other things
    12-04-08 10:55 PM
    how do you get it to show up in the app center? I'm only getting the messgenger stuff, flickr, and a couple other things
    The App Store referred to early was the CrackberryAppStore, not the app center provided by Verizon.
    12-04-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD